http://www.joedeltufo.com/galleries/ardenfair2012/ (Photos by Joe Del Tufo)
http://www.w2mw.com/galleries/ardenFair2012/index.html (Photos by Danny Schweers)
- Danny Schweers: 71 photos of the Arden Fair 2011.
- Mike Opelka, silde show on YouTube.
- Mike Opelka inteviews a man who has been to the Arden Fair for 80 (yes, eighty) years.
- Joe del Tufo, 192 photos of the Arden Fair 2011.
- Steven Reiger, photos from 2011 and 2010. (You must be a Snapfish website member to see the photos. It’s free.)
- Matthew Reder, 38 photos of the Arden Fair 2011.
- Marc Rauer’s long article about the Arden Fair and the Folk Dancing Gild and his many photos.
- Marc Rauer: many photos of the Fair and the Israeli Folk Dancing.
- Spencer Killian: 400-Speed Film and a Rangefinder Camera
- Ellen Dolmetsch: 9 photos of the Arden Fair 2010.
- Joe Del Tufo: 139 photos of the Arden Fair 2010 including three taken with his infra-red camera.
- Danny Schweers: 48 photos of the Arden Fair 2010
- Carol Pross and Jeff Gordon: photos of the Fontaine Cooley Band (Jeff plays zendrum) and the Diamond State Concert Band
- Video: Fontaine Cooley Band in Shady Grove
- Joe Del Tufo
106 photos of the Arden Fair 2009
- Danny Schweers
40 photos of the Arden Fair 2009
35 photos of volunteers setting up the Fair
- Walter Borders
45 photos of the Arden Fair 2009
- Ellen Dolmetsch
Four photos including Village Knitiots and the Banner Girls
- Spencer Killian
Six photos on her blog for Tuesday, September 8
- Toni Blye
23 photos of the Arden Fair 2009
- Randy Wein
13 photos of the Arden Fair 2009
- Marc Rauer
Many photos of the Arden Fair 2009, with captions.
Gordon Hesse (The Fair and other photos)