Dinner Gild Update
Thank You to all the Chefs and Diners!
Reservations can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 302 792 7139.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations must be made by 6 pm the Sunday before at the latest (not Thursday as in the past).
- Doors will open at 5:15 and dinner will be served at 6:00 pm.
- $12 for Members, $15 for non-members, $7 for children
- Sunday evening at 6 pm is the cutoff for reservations for the following week.
- You can reach us for reservations/questions at: ADGreservations@gmail.com or 302-792-7139. Please do not make reservations on the Facebook page. (Thank you Katie Donovan for taking on this task!!)
- Proof of Vaccination is required.
- Please stay masked until seated.
- If you haven’t let us know and would like to be a permanent diner, email us at email@example.com or leave a message on 302 792-7139.
Dinner Gild Update on Take-Outs
Going forward we will start serving takeout at 6:20. Because we have so many meals take-out we will make it easier for all involved and enable those hoping to enjoy dinner with neighbors to do so.
Starting at the next meal we will confirm all emails and calls including the permanent diners are on the list unless we hear/or have heard otherwise.
The Dinner Gild contributes to the strong sense of community among the residents of The Ardens, members of the Arden Club, and their guests, by providing opportunities to share wholesome, inexpensive meals in a neighborhood environment. Bringing together our love of the arts, food, music, and most importantly, friendship.
Follow us on Facebook